Friday, September 26, 2008

Super Mom

Everyone knows the mom who has to make homemade cards for holidays and birthdays, who never uses artificial anything and would die if her children preferred McDonald's over risotto, who needs to get a life. Being involved with your children is one thing. Being invested in them is another. This opinion piece deals with the overachievers of the mom world. I myself don't have that problem. Which I suppose is another sort of awful. Maybe I do need to take a hint from supermom and start running my home like a Fortune 500 company. First step, a big raise for the CEO (me).

1 comment:

Sara said...

This is very refreshing. Usually it's us less-than-super moms feeling guilty about not being Super Mom, but this article should make those Super Moms feel guilty about not being us. I love it.